"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Thursday, September 24, 2009

WooHoo!

I am so excited that my friend's baby girl is finally here! I don't want to step on Lori's toes and post a picture first but this is for my family who hears me talk about Lori this and Lori that and for the girls in my ward who can't wait to see what she looks like. This picture doesn't do her justice but I didn't take my camera and this is the only one I could snag off a relative's blog that wasn't blurry. She is soooooooooo cute!!!! She was born on Monday evening and weighed 10 lbs 3 oz and is 22 1/2 inches long. I just love her hair!

2 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

She almost has as much hair as Monica did. Does it make you baby hungry?

Kim said...

ADORABLE!!!! Now I don't have to wait to see that cute face. Oh, who am I kidding...I'm going over!