"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Doctor's Appt

I'm sorry for my lack of blogging. I can't find our camera so I can't take pictures of the things I want to blog about. Anyway, I had a doctor's appointment today and since I've been pregnant I've only gained one pound altogether! As nice as that is, I don't know if I would say the morning sickness was worth it. For those of you giving me a sound of disgust, I did gain four pounds this last month, which I'm actually excited about because I hope this means my baby is getting bigger. She definitely is causing mini-earthquakes inside me.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I on the other hand gained very little weight and never threw up! Yes you can start hating me now!!! But I do miss those little movements that were just my own to feel...

Tori said...

Hey Jen! Congratulations on being prego! It's been a while since I've seen ya.. but I'm glad I found your blog. -Tori

Becky Darling said...

OH, I kind of miss those days!!! THe earthquakes not the throwing up of course!!!! Not too much longer darling!!

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

I love the new background and the new counters, especially the baby one! Not too much longer!!!