"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hospital Tour

Last night I talked Tom into going with me to tour the women's center at the hospital so he would know where to go when the big day comes and I was interested in checking out the rooms. He didn't really want to go and showed very little interest in the tour, but it was really cute when he started asking me questions to make sure he knew where to go and what to do. He asked me on the way out if he could bring the Xbox so he would have something to do. I love my husband and he has definitely taught me to have a sense of humor. I'm getting very excited to finally have my baby girl here! I look at the pictures that Liz and Erin took when I got my new maternity clothes and had a glass bowl under my shirt to see what I would look like down the road and now it's here. I'm bigger than the glass bowl! You don't realize how much you bend over when shaving your legs until you can't breathe because you're so big!

3 comments:

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

Not too much longer to go!

I think you should let him take the Xbox; you never know how long you'll be in labor and the TV may be able to accommodate it! j/k

Sounds like you're getting even more excited! I can't wait either!

Erin said...

If he brings the x-box I just might have to punch him in the eye!!!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Yeah tell him he can bring the xbox if for every five minutes he plays that is a poopy diaper on his change list!