"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Can't Help It!

Someone at the store yesterday asked me how much longer I had and when I said 2 1/2 weeks, it was a little shocking! It's not very long! I can't help but be excited when I think of dressing her in cute little outfits. Thanks to Laura for passing on her obsession of owls. I found this shirt at Target and the other picture is what's on some pj's I found at Old Navy.













5 comments:

Erin said...

Are those jammies still on sale??? They are adorable!

Liz said...

That pot stirer does tend to start us all on obsessions. At least they are all good things, right!!!

It is coming so quickly!!!

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

Those are so cute!

Just over 2 weeks left!!!

tori said...

I bet you are so excited! Good luck with everything!

Jared and Ché said...

It is so close! It is so exciting!