"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pregnancy

Unlike my weird sister-in-law, Erin, I do not like being pregnant. It's not quite the party that I thought it was going to be. In some ways I wish I could stay pregnant so that I don't have to go through childbirth and worry about my baby even more. But then I can't wait to hold her in my arms and finally be able to bend over or sit without being in pain. I should just be glad that I only have to be pregnant for nine months instead of two years like elephants! (FYI-I am not convinced that I have a pregnant glow, I think it's from sweating all the time because it's so stinkin' hot!)

4 comments:

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

You do too GLOW!

Once you have the baby, I'm sure it will all be worth it! Not too much longer now...and you'll get to see those little fingers and toes, gaze into her curious eyes, and inhale that wonderful baby smell...and you'll wonder how you ever lived without her.

Liz said...

There's the girl I know and love! I used to have a mantra when I was pregnant. "women do this every day!" I would chant it quietly under my breath.

I'm also trying to remember how hard it was because now that I am on this side of the situation I just feel like telling you to stop being such a boob! But I would never say that to your face...

And on days like today, there is the smallest thought of how hard would it be to actually put her back in!!!!!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

P.S. I don't know if you've heard of the wonderful smell that comes after you have your baby. Stock up on some perfume now! Baby puke smell 24/7 isn't that great!!!!

Jared and Ché said...

It was fun to come to your baby shower! How are you doing these days? The countdown is really on!!