"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, January 19, 2009

3 Years and Counting

Today is our three year anniversary! It seems like a long time ago that we were married but I can remember certain details like it was just the other day. I remember walking to our car after the sealing and realizing that I was actually married. I remember coming back to our house and changing my clothes only to have Tom walk in on me which I forgot was okay. I remember Laura wanting us to stay and open our presents after the reception but my back hurt from standing so long. And most of all I remember what wonderful feelings hit me as I walked into the sealing room holding hands with Tom. I feel so grateful to have been able to convince someone like Tom to marry me. I have such an amazing husband who loves me even with my weaknesses and stretch marks. I love him so very much and can't imagine my life without him!

No comments: