"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

There's Nothing Like It

Ah there's nothing like the feeling of warm, curdy spit up running down your bare arm. For those of you who know what I'm talking about, you're probably chuckling. Of course this is not the first time. And for some reason Desi smiles after she has spit up or pooped on me. I'm just glad that I still have awhile before her diapers really start stinking!

4 comments:

Alecia said...

Yummy, you should smell how stinky Megan's baby is. It's good to see how you are doing and of course I remember you!

Silly Steeneck's said...

Just keep telling yourself that!!!

Wendy

Liz said...

I am just so happy for you and for me. You are at the beginning and I am at the end. I have a few more pull ups left But I am not buying diapers any more!!!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Silly you. You need to go and get your sinus' checked!