"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Horrible Mother

I'm a horrible mother and you will agree with me when you hear what I did. Two weeks ago, I put some small candles out in my room to make it smell better and went in the other room to put Desi to bed. I got distracted about picking out what to wear for church the next day and within a minute I heard Desi from the other room crying. The first thought that went through my head was that she had tripped and fallen but I ran into my room and she was holding the candle! Some wax had dripped onto her finger! I felt soooooo bad! I thought the candles would be fine because of course I was putting her to bed! So now she has/had a blister on her finger. I wonder how old she will be when she touches the stove...

1 comment:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Horrible mother, not! I bet you really didn't light those candles to make it smell better either JKJK