"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Saturday, February 27, 2010

St. George

Tom has been working in St. George during the week so Desi and I went down to visit him last week. I had fun shopping and Desi had lots of fun playing at the playground. At first she was hesitant of the slides but after we went down with her a couple times, she wanted to go again and again! She loved just being able to walk around and play with what she wanted. We stopped by the St. George Temple one night and went through the visitor's center. We also stopped at the WalMart and I saw this sign next to where we parked. Huh! None of us knew what to think. How can someone tell if your kids are sick or not and if they are, I hope they don't normally have to drag them into the store!

2 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

I would just always say my kids were ill if that was a front row spot. Duh! Who wouldn't?

L said...

I don't think we should be rewarding taking sick kids to the store.