"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

This picture is from Easter 2009...And this one is from Easter 2010.
I just looked through some pictures from this last year and I can't stop crying. I don't like that my baby is now a little girl! I love the new things she can do and the personality that shines through but I miss that baby stage too! It's a good thing I'll have another soon.

6 comments:

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

I can't believe how much she's grown either! Such a bittersweet time for you I'm sure.

I bet she had a fun time finding Easter eggs once she figured out what to do! (I'll bet she liked opening them and eating the candy even better!)

Erin said...

It's funny though because she looks almost exactly the same, with just some more hair.

Nick and Tanya and Family said...

It looks like you had a good Easter and by all your blogs it looks like you have been busy! I know what you mean about growing up, my baby is almost 4

L said...

She just gets cuter every time I see her! I love her expression in the lower picture.

Becky Darling said...

It happens Jen, I know how you feel. My BABY is almost 14!!! SOB SOB!!

Sume Family said...

Beautiful pictures!! You guys need to come visit us. (We don't live that far away. The pool opens soon....hint, hint.) Love, Jerri and fam