"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, October 4, 2010

Guessing Game

So I forgot to have everyone write down their guesses for the baby at FHE the other night. Anyone care to take a stab at when the baby will come? Leave the day, weight and height and we'll see who's closest! Hint: My doctor said today that she will induce me on October 21st! She also said that I have a good chance of going on my own earlier but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed.

9 comments:

Jared and Ché said...

I vote Tuesday the 19th. :)
I'm excited to see some photos of her!

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

Ooh, can I play too? I think she will come on the 17th at 5:45pm. She will be 8lb. 2oz. and 19 in. long.

I am so excited! :)

Jeanette Atkinson said...

October 21st @ 12:00 Midnight 8 lbs 6 oz 22 inches long!

Krista McMillan said...

My guess is Oct. 18 7lb.4oz.
21 1/2 in. long. Can't wait to finally meet her!!!

Erin said...

You big liar...you are too keeping your fingers crossed! I guess you will have her on the 22 and she will weigh 7 lb 8 oz.

Christy said...

10/10/10, 10 pounds 10 ounces, 10 inches long.

L said...

I'm going with Scott's birthday, the 22nd, 7 lbs 6 oz, 20 inches long. Good luck!

The grills said...

I can't wait to meet our little Charlotte (Still the main name??). I think she will be born on October 22nd at 12:28 A.M. Her Daddy, Tom was born at 12:28 on Christmas Eve Day so what the heck. She will weigh 7 pounds 14 ounces and be 22 inches long. You know I'll be RIGHT! Grandma Tom

Liz Davis said...

Because you getting induced, I'll guess Thursday, October 21. And because I'm nice, I'll guess:
10:30 AM
7 lbs. 6 oz.
21 1/2 inches