"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Coming Up!

I talked to Laura yesterday, the girl that will give me an ultrasound at the hospital where she works, and she said to call her at the end of next week so we can schedule it! So it should be in about two weeks! The only thing is I'm not sure if we should wait until FHE on the 25th to tell everyone what we're having. It's only a few days, maybe a week at most. What does everyone think? The poll so far (Laura Lewis) is showing that I couldn't wait that long.

4 comments:

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

I don't think you can either... :)

Erin said...

I definitely think you should see if you can hold out that long! I know I couldn't...plus it'd be kind of fun to tourture everyone.

Liz said...

You Shmew!!! I can't wait that long. I wonder if you will receive the denim jacket... P.S. Chloe is telling everyone who will listen that Erin pregnant & is having a girl!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

It's time to update your blog. What did you find out you and Tom are having and don't just say a babY?