"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Friday, May 2, 2008

Long week

I'm glad the week is coming to an end. I've done some stupid things this week and I just want to start a new week over, plus my doctor's appointment is next week and I'm hoping they will listen to the heartbeat again. I am collecting for the car accident fund for the next time it happens. I can't believe how many things have happened to my car since we've been married! I think if Tom had known how much I would cost for car insurance, he may have thought twice before asking me to marry him. He reminded me last night of all the things that have happened because they kind of all blur together now.
-a few weeks before we got married, I failed to yield on a left turn and someone hit me
-at a baby shower, someone hit my car and took off
-some punks broke into my car through the window and stole my stereo
-a girl backed into my car in the church parking lot (Wednesday)
-a girl failed to yield to me when she was turning left and I smacked into her (Wednesday)
-and on Wednesday I backed out of my driveway and hit some lady

Jeannette, you may hate Mondays but I hate Wednesdays! The last three I specifically remember happening on Wednesdays. And to think we were just going to switch insurance companies. Oh well, at least this gave me something to write on my blog.

1 comment:

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

Let's just say that driving is not a talent that we Newtons have.

I hope you're okay. How does the car look?