"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Thursday, May 22, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My baby is a beautiful and wiggly I might add, girl!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to finally know what I'm having!! We found out Tuesday night thanks to Krista! Her friend let us come down and she did an ultrasound for us. It was amazing to watch my, I mean our, beautiful girl wiggle and squirm. And yes, Tom is excited because he figured it was a girl from the start. We got some good pictures which I will bring to FHE if anyone wants to see. I am so anxious to have this baby but at the same time nervous that I will no longer see the backs of my eyelids!

1 comment:

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

YEAH, another niece!!!

Jenn, I'm so excited I almost peed on myself! Hey, I need to collect $10 bucks from someone...