"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cute Cakes!

I just found some very cute birthday cakes. I still can't decide what to do for Desi yet especially because she won't care, it's more for me. But you can check them out here. I love the dump truck and bulldozer! I think in a few years I will make Desi the castle one. I never thought of using ice cream cones so creatively!

2 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Really cute. Make sure you take a photo of her eating it all by herself. Way cute!

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

We would have loved many of those cakes growing up! Do you remember the doll ones Mom used to do?

I thought several of those were funny, like the french fries or the pizza. I thought the lion was interesting except I'm not sure I'd like chow mein noodles on my cake!

I think you should the ladybug cupcake idea for Desi, but you could recreate the ladybugs on a sheet cake and have space for a message. Whatever you do will be cute! (Let me know if you need any help!)