"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, November 9, 2009

I've been jumped!

I can't believe it! I got home from a girl party in Park City on Saturday and Tom and I were talking and playing with Desi in the family room. I was laying on the floor and Desi was standing next to me when all of a sudden...she jumped on me just like a body slam! She didn't just fall over, she jumped and threw her body on my stomach! Is was so random and funny! Tom and I just bust up laughing and looked at each other like where did she learn that from? I couldn't believe she had done that! She just laughed because she thinks she's funny especially when Tom and I are laughing whether or not it's at her. Silly girl!

3 comments:

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

That's hilarious! (When my nephew does that, he yells out first, "Body Slam!" so you know it's coming!) That is one funny little girl you have! Can't believe only nine more days and she'll be ONE!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Just wait till you get head butted in the mouth and she chips one of your teeth. It won't be so funny then!

Becky Darling said...

I'll tell ya where she learned that, Tom's wrestling shows!!! YOu better watch out, she's going to be one of the women wrestlers!!!! How Cute!!!