"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just Some Notes

Since I'm writing this blog to remember things I've got to recap the last 15 months:
  • we sold our house and moved in with my Mom and Dad
  • we bought and moved into a new house
  • my mom got breast cancer
  • Tom had a colonoscopy
  • I had a baby girl, who was in the NICU for a few days
  • my brother, Brian, came home from Iraq
  • Desi turned 2!
  • my brother, Daniel, left for Afghanistan
  • Tom turned 30!
  • Tom had his fatty tumors removed
  • I turned 26!
  • my sweet father-in-law passed away
  • my mom had a hysterectomy
  • Tom & I celebrated our 5th anniversary
  • my sister, Kristina, had a baby girl
  • my sister-in-law, Erin, had twin boys (Jack was in the NICU for 12 days)
  • my aunt passed away
  • and now I have a child with RSV and both of them with double ear infections but it could be worse! (We're thinking and praying for Josh (& now Jack) who are at the hospital with RSV!)
  • amidst all of this, Tom has survived layoffs at work and going back to school and I survived a few months of postpartum!
  • Each day I'm so thankful to have such wonderful family and friends that love and support us!

3 comments:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Wifely duties? Forget that what about husbandly duties!!!!!!!! JK (not really)

Sorry about the RSV crappers I know! Glad my kids are a little bigger to ward off that awful sickness. Crazy past 15 months when you lay it out like that!

Erin said...

I'm sorry for the RSV!!! I feel horrible that you guys have it now. How are the kiddos doing?

Kim said...

You are back! Ohhhh how I've missed you! RSV sucks...hope the kids get better FAST!