"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Erin's Baby

I don't know why but it has really been bugging me lately that we don't know if Erin is having a boy or girl. I want to know sooooooooooo bad! I can't believe that people wait until their baby is born to find out what they're having. Maybe it will be different when I have another one, but I don't think I could ever wait because I feel like it helps me be prepared. I am such a freak about making sure I'm prepared for anything. The worst part about this upcoming childbirth is that I know I can't be prepared for everything. I have no idea what it's going to be like and it's driving me crazy! I have got to stop with the what-ifs. What happens, happens and I know I have a great family to help me out if I'm not prepared for whatever lies in the future.

No comments: