"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Reminder

http://themcclenahans.blogspot.com

This is a reminder to me of how precious and short this life really is. I am so thankful that I have diapers to change, spit up running down my arm, the sweet sound of crying and a precious little girl that I can hold and hug and who smiles at me. I'm always so quick to forget to cherish the moments I have with the ones I love.

1 comment:

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

Grateful too, to know that even if our loved ones are taken when we think it is too soon, that we can be reunited with them and are with them forever, not just in this life. Thank goodness for that!