"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last Few Weeks

Here's what has happened the last few weeks...
My baby turned four months old.
Whenever I pull out the camera, she stops smiling.
She is now 25 inches long and in the 75th percentile for length!
I went from this...
To this...
My sister and I cut our hair together to donate to Locks of Love.
Desi went on her first four-wheeling ride.
My niece, Maggie, was finally born on St. Patrick's Day.
And Tom's brother-in-law got a hole in his thigh from his dirt bike. If you want to see all the pictures and disgusting video footage, you can link here.

6 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

Holy cow! Four months old! It seems like just yesterday she was born! Oh and I love the new cut, very cute.:)

Silly Steeneck's said...

Cool post!!! You should blog more often!!!

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Cute hair. Why is desi not wearing a helmet????

Nick and Tanya and Family said...

Wow, I can not believe that it has been 4 months already. I love the hair!!!

Marshall, Lauren and Walker said...

Super cute hair! Desi is such a cutie!

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

Evidently, Ché cut her hair too!