"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I LOVE GROCERY SMARTS!


I have saved over $1100 so far and I've only been at it for a few months! And for those skeptics out there (Kristina), I added up what I have saved in manufacturer's coupons which is just over $300. This amount does NOT include store coupons that come in the ad. I want to thank Wendy for having the first class so Liz could have the second class that I could attend. Now all I need is some more room to put food. My shelves, floor and freezers are all full! I think Desi might have to share her bedroom with the granola bars, Gatorade and cereal.

3 comments:

Silly Steeneck's said...

I guess you will have to move!!! (Preferably further NORTH!!)

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

"I believe, I believe!"The Gatorade and granola bars might fit well under the changing table...

...or maybe when you get her a bookcase for children's books you could use the top half for food storage...

Cati said...

hey I am going shopping again... this time doing two stores... Smith's had some good sales on produce. so hitting that one and also Albertsons... although I want to find a different Albertsons, the one we go to has some interesting people... not you of course.