"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ready for Spring!

We're ready for spring! I forgot I had these shorts and she now kinda fits in some of her shoes.
My sweet baby girl is now five months old!
I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of her on Easter so I grabbed some eggs for her to play with but she had a hard time hanging on to them. (when she wasn't trying to eat them)
Thanks Aunt Tina for the cute stuffed frog.

8 comments:

Marshall, Lauren and Walker said...

She is just the cutest thing in the whole wide world!!! I'm glad to see that someone else forgets to take pictures sometimes too!

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

Those are so cute! (Sorry I use "cute" a lot, but I can't find a good enough word for her!) I especially love the last picture and not just because the frog's in it. She's so cute holding that egg up to her face! What a doll!

Mickie and Matt said...

How cute is that Spring Outfit!!!! Love it.

Jessica Marie said...

Wow, I LOVE the tulip picture!

Erin said...

These pictures are soooo cute!

Silly Steeneck's said...

She is getting sooo big! I love all the cute pictures!

tori said...

Desi is so stinkin' cute! I want to squeeze her! We need to get together and go to lunch sometime! -Tori

Becky Darling said...

What a babe!!!