"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

General Conference

I don't know about any of you, but I really enjoyed conference! I tried to prepare myself more this time and I can't believe how many of the talks, I felt were directed to me. My prayers were answered and I'm so thankful to have a living Prophet and other church leaders who are inspired by God! I even went online last night and listened to a talk that I missed. How grateful I am to have the internet! Well, I better get crackin' because as I listened this weekend, I realized how many things I need to work on!

2 comments:

a little... about us said...

Conference was wonderful! I got your message. It has been a crazy weekend. We should do lunch for sure. When is good for you?

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

Conference is ALWAYS good! I loved Elder Oaks' talk. I love technology; we can read & watch Conference over and over!

P.S. Let me know when you're getting together with Ché!