"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's happened!

I've been sucked in! I watched the movie with Tom last night and now I can't wait for the other ones to come out! When Tom talked about the books while he was reading them, I thought they sounded stupid, but now I want to pick up the fourth book and just read the ending to find out what happens. Or does anyone want to just tell me if Bella ever ends up a vampire and stays with Edward?

8 comments:

Kim said...

Wait a second! Tom read the books?!

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

OH NO! Not YOU too!

(Did you say Tom was the one to read the books? :? )



Peculiar Designs

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Duh, I haven't read the books and I know the end to that one!!!

Jenn said...

Tom really enjoyed the books.

roster007 said...

Hi! My husband and I read the first 3 books in one week. It was fun to talk about vampires and how she modified the vampire folk lore.
There is no shame in liking Twilight. :)
I think that the movies are even better when you read the books. Books have so much more in them than movies can ever show and background etc.

Liz said...

YES! {like napoleon}

Jared and Ché said...

They are fun, huh? I got sucked in too...

Nick and Tanya and Family said...

Yeah Nick is as obbessed as the rest of us!