"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Sunday, April 13, 2008

SAND DUNES HERE WE COME!!!

I am so freakin' excited for the dunes! Less than 72 hours to go! I know I won't really be able to ride much, but I am excited to be outdoors and be with family! Tom and I went to the Yamaha dealer yesterday to get some bike parts and I saw the cutest pair of little girl riding pants that were black and pink. Of course Tom asked me why I was looking at girl things, but I think he has come to realize that he might have to live with 2 girls instead of one. I can't stop being anxious for the ultrasound. I can't wait to find out if I'm having a girl or boy. I don't care either way I just want to know. I think though, that this might be a blessing in disguise, because otherwise it would give me several more months to stock up on cute clothes.

5 comments:

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

Poor Tom, it'll probably be a GIRL! I'm excited to know what it's going to be! Have you started thinking of names already?

Jenn said...

We can't agree on anything. Tom said we should wait to talk anymore about it until we know what it is. So we shall see.

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

Some people like to even wait to actually see the baby. So that way they pick a name that "fits." I know you like to be prepared though.

A girl in my ward just had her baby and they named her "Adeline" like Madeline without the "M." I actually always liked Chloe. But that's taken. :)

How about Felicity? You know you're going to get lots of suggestions.

Erin said...

What pictures did you want a copy of?

Jenn said...

We probably won't pick the name for sure until we see the baby so keep your pants on. Adeline is cute, but I don't like Felicity and I know Tom would hate it. He wants to use a name that can be a boy or girl name and I hate that idea.