"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

UGH!

Of course work is dragging because I can't wait to get to the dunes! 27 more hours, I wish we were leaving tonight. I'm excited that so many of us are going! What a PARTY! Tom and I went to Wendy's to pick up the trailer and then went to Wal-Mart last night to get camping groceries. We didn't leave the store until 11:00pm. It was actually one of our faster trips and I had made a list (thanks to Liz!) but I always seem to drag my feet even if I want to hurry. I think they have some kind of special gas or something that makes me indecisive and stupid. I told Megan she could come live with us so I have someone to cook and clean house, but I really wish I had someone to do my grocery shopping. Oh and maybe fold my laundry too. I don't have a problem actually starting the laundry, but I HATE folding it and putting it away. I don't know why. Poor Tom, I don't think he realized what he was getting into. He's so good to do the dishes and clean up around the house. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and he's been extra caring since I've been pregnant and he caught me throwing up one morning. He really is my Prince Charming! It's amazing to me how much more I find myself loving him each day. He's such a HUNK!

1 comment:

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

Have fun at the dunes! Be careful and eat lots of junk food! You're eating for two now.

(I know exactly what you're talking about with the "stupid gas.")