"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, June 2, 2008

Good Weekend

Tom and I had a good weekend. We had a ward party early Saturday morning where there was a 5K and breakfast. We got to get up at 6:30am thanks to our new calling as part of the Activities Committee. Then we went and saw Indiana Jones #4 which was good except for the aliens. That evening we went to a birthday party for a friend's daughter and on Sunday we had church and I had a meeting but I got to take a short nap in the late afternoon. Not too exciting, I feel like we are becoming an old married couple. I got through most of my boxes today and I should be able to get them finished up in the morning! I have a feeling that I'm not going to get everything done I thought I would before the campout, but oh well. I'm trying to prioritize and not jump ahead of myself to start on another project before the one I am working on is done. I am glad to have this time to get things done because I can't imagine getting this done with a baby.

1 comment:

Erin said...

The offer still stands...I can come and help you any time you'd like.