"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend

Tom and I had a good weekend. On Saturday, we both slept in some and then ran some errands. That night we went up and had dinner with Wendy, Russ and some of their friends. And while sitting at the restaurant, I felt the baby kick. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure this is not the first time I have felt her move, but she was definitely kicking this time. On Sunday, we went to Liz's for dinner and had tasty potatoes, rolls and cookies. Where is the meat in this you ask? Burnt! But that is why we have husbands who will eat it for us.

2 comments:

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

At least it wasn't elk spaghetti! :)

Liz said...

They were horrible overcooked charred ribs that had every intention of being delicious - but through no fault of their own... Liz's dinner FLOPPED! I just hope they don't take away my pearls!