"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Doctor Appt

I just got back from my doctor's appointment. They have moved my due date to Sunday, November 9th because the baby was not measuring as far along as she should have been at the last ultrasound. They will do another ultrasound next week to check on her and see how big she is, but the nurse did feel her move today when she was finding her heartbeat. I have lost a 1/2 pound instead of gaining so I will need Liz to make me some of her yummy peanut butter cookies and Jeanette to make me some of her delicious peanut butter fingers. Just kidding. Hope everyone has a great 4th!

2 comments:

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

So you'll have even longer to wait now! You probably had to adjust your countdown baby, didn't you? I found a recipe today for peanut butter pie that involves ice cream, peanut butter and fudge topping. I thought, Jenn would love that! I'll have to make it soon!

Liz said...

That totally blows! There is now way that they can do that to us. We have made plans, we have a blog countdown for heavens sakes!

It totally sucks, I am sorry. I will help you try to make the time fly by with my whit...