"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

To Sleepover or NOT to SLEEPover

I went to Liz's house last night for her vinyl party and bought a really cute piece that will go on a glass block that I can put on my bookcase. We were going to scrapbook but Liz was too tired so we stayed up talking or at least I was talking until she fell asleep, snoring on the couch. Fortunately for her, I am losing my memory with my brain cells so by this time next week I will probably have forgotten all about it. We did scrapbook today, after I was awakened by Seth making motorcycle noises right by the bed for I swear 20 minutes straight! But his cute hugs and the way he says my name made it worth it. And if you ever need someone to talk to, Chloe will be there asking questions and saying how "cute" and "adorable" everything is. I am coming to a realization that maybe I shouldn't have laughed at Liz all those times she called and complained about the kids driving her crazy. This might come back to bite me in the butt.

3 comments:

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

That is really cute!

Oh, yeah, and that's what they say about parenting...before you have kids, you have six theories on how to raise them; after you have six kids, you have NO theories on how to raise them. (Or something like that.)

Liz said...

Oh it will and I can't wait!

Erin said...

Your page turned out really cute! Especially with Tom as the daddy you will definitely be paying for those comments!