"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, July 28, 2008

My Grandpa

My Grandpa was finally able to be reunited with his wife today. What a happy reunion for the both of them! What a relief that he isn't suffering any longer. I'm so grateful for the legacy that my grandparents left behind. I have such a wonderful example to be able to follow. What a blessing it is to have such a wonderful family!

3 comments:

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

You're right; they left a legacy to carry on through the ages. Our kids will never know them here, but by our stories they will know them when they meet them on the other side.

He's probably talking with Grandma, glad to finally be reunited with her, and your little girl is sitting on his knee, waiting for her turn here. :)

Liz said...

Oh, Jenn why didn't you tell me when I talked to you today! I love you and am so sorry for your loss.

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Sorry for the loss of your grandpa. I love our religion even more at times like this, when we know this is not the last time we will see our loved ones.