"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's Not Over Yet!

I had a doctor's appointment and my glucose/diabetes test today. So I went without food for a few hours and then drank the orange drink and went in early to have my blood drawn before the appt. The nurse had said to bring some peanuts to eat afterwards so I would have some protein to prevent getting sick. I got my blood drawn, ate some nuts and waited to see the doctor. Everything was going fine until I went to the bathroom at the beginning of the appt for my urine test. I started to not feel so well and needless to say, the baby doesn't like glucose and it ended up all over the toilet. And to think my vomiting days were over!

No comments: