"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Educational

I went to Hogle Zoo yesterday with Janel and her kids because she was worried about handling all three by herself. We had a ton of fun and I actually learned some things about animals that I didn't know. It was fun to watch the reaction from the kids as they saw different things. The first thing they wanted to see was the elephants until they saw the train. We sat through the bird show which I still don't think the kids believe that the bird was actually talking. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to enjoy those kind of things. I am so very grateful to my Mom though for taking us kids all over when we were younger to experience many different things. After helping chase kids at Wheeler Farm and Hogle Zoo, I don't know how she did it with six kids! She really is Super Mom!

2 comments:

Liz said...

That's why are mothers are a little nutty - nobody told you before you were nocked up, did they!

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

Amen, sista! Give props to Mom!