"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Friday, February 13, 2009

14 Things I Love...

I decided because Valentine's Day is on February 14th that I would list 14 things I love about Tom. So here goes...
1. his sense of humor
2. his smile
3. his patience
4. that he loves helping people
5. his love for me
6. his love for Desi
7. his hugs and kisses
8. how handsome and sexy he is
9. his dreams and ideas
10. his testimony
11. his faith
12. he honors his priesthood
13. that he likes to work with his hands
14. his strong arms
I love him so much and I'm glad that we can be together forever!

1 comment:

Jeanette Atkinson said...

Brad felt jipped. He only got five reasons why i loved him, then he open the card and saw a picture of each of our five kids and felt like a dork after saying why did i only get five reasons and tom got 14...