"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Monday, February 23, 2009

Final Tally

I am finally done with the Albertson's shopping! I think I'm sick of grocery shopping even though I couldn't stop buying things because it was such a great deal! $90 and 15 transactions later, I now have

18 cereal
3 chex mix
1 chex mix bars
3 cheerios snack mix
15 fruit snacks
3 macaroni grill dinners
5 warm delights
7 brownie mix
21 cake mix
9 muffin mix
5 cookie mix
11 frosting
6 lemon bars
5 crescent rolls
8 biscuits
12 cookie dough
2 cinnamon rolls
16 soups

And I don't have any more space in my laundry/storage room! I guess my scrapbooking supplies are going to have to share a closet with the cake mix and cereal. I am glad to get this great jumpstart on food storage though, because we really don't have much.
P.S. Wendy, would you like me to bring cake or cookies to Ben's court of honor? =)

3 comments:

Becky Darling said...

No kidding.....Krista bought 50 cake mixes yesterday!!!! If we ever actually are going to need our food storage, the Thomsons will be the chubbiest foodless people ha ha!!! Who doesn't love a great deal though??

Liz said...

You are so funny!!!! I wonder what else we could make with a cake mix...

Marshall, Lauren and Walker said...

Seriously....how do you do that? Please teach me how to shop like that. I suck....I've tried doing the coupon thing, but I just either give up or I don't get it. You're amazing!