"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Friday, February 13, 2009

Woo-Hoo!

For some reason I don't have any pictures of my brother in his uniform, so this eight month old picture of the day he was sworn in will have to do. Anyway, I found out that he will be stationed in California instead of out of the country when he is done with training! I'm so glad that he will be close and of course give us a good excuse to take a vacation on the beach! I want Desi to know her uncles (my brothers) even if they can't be around all the time. Which makes me think of how grateful I am to have most of my family living so close. What a blessing it is to be able to have a close relationship with my family.
P.S. Why didn't anyone bother to tell me how terrible I looked while being pregnant?!

3 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

I'm glad you found my blog so I could find yours!!! yea!

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

You DON'T either! You were so cute pregnant! Especially at your baby shower; you were glowing! :)

Liz said...

I don't know what you are talking about. You could hardly tell you were pregnant most of the time. There was just this little mountain on you belly that proved that Desirae was there!!!!!!!!!!!! California sounds nice.,,