"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Friday, February 20, 2009

Pedicures Aren't For The Ticklish

Erin, my sister-in-law, and I went and got pedicures today at the salon in WalMart. It felt amazing! This is definitely something we are going to do more often! They did a great job and we got to sit in massage chairs. But I don't know why I felt so ticklish, I almost kicked the poor girl in the face. I wouldn't normally pick purple , but I am really liking it lately and the girl offered to put the sparkly on top. The only downfall of the day was that I forgot my cell phone was in my lap and it fell into the tub of water. Oops! Now all it does is flash and vibrate. I guess I will have to dry it out some more. So much for a $20 pedicure, it might now be a $70 one if I have to buy a new phone. P.S. Thanks to my mother-in-law for watching our kiddies. It was nice to be pampered.

1 comment:

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

Your toes remind me of when you were in the second (I think) grade and you sang in the choir about "A One-Eyed, One-Horned, Flying...," you know the rest. :) I love that color! I don't know how you sat through that!

I'm thinking it's time to retire that phone. Surely it can't survive a baby delivery AND a pedicure!