"The Savior emphasized the importance of keeping records. And one of the most valuable records is the one you keep of your own life." Spencer W. Kimball

Thursday, February 19, 2009

GREAT DEALS!!!

I went to Albertson's today and got all of these groceries for $45.95!!! You can't even see all of it, because my table isn't big enough so I had to stack things on top of each other AND use the chair! If I had purchased these groceries regularly, it would have cost me $270.51. I saved $224.56!!! YAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a good thing I dragged Tom with me because I filled the entire cart and Desi wouldn't have had anywhere to sit. He was teasing me in the checkout line about going home and blogging about it. Of course I have to tell people, I am so proud of myself! Thank you Grocery Smarts!

5 comments:

A New Aunty (well, sort of) said...

HOLY COW!!!! That's awesome!

Liz said...

I love it, now you are addicted and you wont be able to stop!!!

I think I might have been a drug dealer in a former life ~ but that would mean that this life is some form of punishment...

Kim said...

HOLY COW!!!!!!! This enrichment better get rescheduled...

Christy said...

I certainly hope you bought some vegetables to offset all those cookies, cakes, etc. :) I've been really into coupon shopping lately as well. I'd love to learn some of your tricks.

Jeanette Atkinson said...

I can't believe you took tom with you, that is my free time especially now that i can go kid free. I usually get a soda and sip it through the store while completely enjoying myself. Still waiting for a photo of that bed so I can come and take it off your hands!!!